[NTLK] [ANN] Download UNNA via BitTorrent

From: Victor Rehorst <victor_at_newtontalk.net>
Date: Sun Mar 26 2006 - 08:48:41 EST

You can now download the UNNA archive via BitTorrent. The web page will be
updated soon, but you folks can download and start using it now.

The torrent file is located here:

http://www.unna.org/unna-2006-03-25.torrent

There's also a torrent for the mirrored sites (mirrors.unna.org):

http://www.unna.org/mirrors-2006-03-25.torrent

I'm the only initial seeder, and I'm doing it from my personal DSL line, so be
patient and seed as much as you download please.

If you have no idea how to use BitTorrent, check out these links:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BitTorrent
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_BitTorrent_software

For Windows, I recommend the uTorrent client:

http://www.utorrent.com/

--
Victor Rehorst - victor@newtontalk.net - chuma@chuma.org