[NTLK] rtf in In/Out (and over Bluetooth)

From: Russell,Allen <Allen.Russell_at_boc.com>
Date: Tue May 02 2006 - 15:42:21 EDT

As you said, NCU can do it. Do you have a way to direct NCU to the serial
port that is assigned to bluetooth?
* Allen.Russell@BOC.com

>From: Steven Frank <stevenf@panic.com>
>Subject: Re: [NTLK] rtf in In/Out (and over Bluetooth)
>Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 15:16:12 -0700
>On May 1, 2006, at 1:25 PM, Woody Smith wrote:
>> did you place check mark next to the item in the inbox?
>> then use the put away tag, I believe rtf would be put away to notes
>The problem when I last tried sending RTFs over Bluetooth was that
>they were put away to Notes as _plain text_, so they lost all of the
>RTF formatting.
>I think I was able to view 'em with formatting in the inbox, using
>the Paper stationery. But as soon as you put away: sadness.
>Steven

The information contained in this email and any attachments may be confidential and is provided solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution, or use of this e-mail, its attachments or any information contained therein is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete this e-mail and any attachments.

No responsibility is accepted for any virus or defect that might arise from opening this e-mail or attachments, whether or not it has been checked by anti-virus software.