Re: [NTLK] Jaggies make me sad - my fix

From: Steven Frank <stevenf_at_panic.com>
Date: Fri May 05 2006 - 13:44:52 EDT

Late last night I decided I was unhappy with the shoddy job I did of
reassembling my Newton after trying to fix my jaggies. So, I took it
all apart again, found all the screws, and carefully followed Frank's
reassembly guide.
I don't know what exactly is different now (all I did was take it
apart and put it back together for the n-th time) but the jaggies,
while not completely gone, are a lot less pervasive. I can still get
them to happen by applying pressure to the case in juuust the right
spot, but for the most part, it's usable again.

Bizarre. It's nice to have a mostly-working Newt again, but it
definitely still feels like a "time bomb" though!

Steven
http://panic.com/
http://stevenf.com/