[NTLK] big newton books

From: <mkow1234_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat May 06 2006 - 18:20:19 EDT

What? You're trying to perform the Newton-to-PC/Mac synchronization
with a Bluetooth card and Blunt, and you're surprised that it's not
working perfectly?

Take a few steps back, first, and then try again. I would not try to
download large files (such as .MP3 files) over my home Wi-Fi
connection, and neither should you attempt to download large eBook
files over Bluetooth. Do you have a Newton-to-Computer serial cable?
Use that instead.

Next question: How much memory is available for storage on your Newton?
Do you have at least a small PCMCIA memory storage card? Are you trying
to stuff everything onto the Newton's internal memory?

Are you planning to share your eBooks with us? What are you converting?

Matt K.