Re: [NTLK] Additional functionality for NCU, NewtonPress, etc.

From: Paul Curtis <MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net>
Date: Mon May 15 2006 - 10:06:00 EDT

Matt, my friend, it works (obex) flawlessly.

Attention all Windows users, if you have a machine with an Ir port, then
give up the leash. I have posted many, many, many times about headin' over
to 40hz.org to get your goodies. Once there it doesn't take much to figure
out what you need and how to do it...

Matt call me to setup a time and I'll walk you through it... And then you
can transfer any file type to and from, the only issue then is application
compatibility...

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Home ProT Savings Director