Re: [NTLK] Stupid programming horse sh%t

From: Paul Curtis <MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net>
Date: Mon May 15 2006 - 10:09:35 EDT

You're killing me Ed!

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Home ProT Savings Director

(517) 775-6666 Cell (Voice Mail)
(517) 579-0849 Home Facsimile
(517) 327-4200 Office
(517) 327-4300 Office Facsimile
www.HomeProASAP.com

-----Original Message-----
From: newtontalk-bounce@newtontalk.net
[mailto:newtontalk-bounce@newtontalk.net] On Behalf Of Ed Kummel
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2006 12:48 AM
To: newtontalk@newtontalk.net
Subject: Re: [NTLK] Stupid programming horse sh%t

Whoo-eee Folks...I must have been snoozing when I sent this...How come no
one caught me on this? I forgot to include the URL?
  http://newton.tek-ed.com/NewtonToolKit_win/

  Please...don't let me do this again! Internetting while sleeping can get
ugly!
  Ed
  web/gadget guru
  http://newton.tek-ed.com (download Newton packages) Ed Kummel
<tech_ed@yahoo.com> wrote:
    Here you go. I stuck everything on my server and whipped up a quick ASP
to allow you to download whatever you want.
  Pay careful attention to the instructions I wrote at the top of the page.
  Have fun.
  Ed
  web/gadget guru

Matt Howe <matthowe@comcast.net> wrote:
  It is on UNNA but under the name of WinNTK here is a link:

http://mirrors.unna.org/download.planetnewton.com/download/programming/WinNT
K161.zip

TinyURL: http://tinyurl.com/pwk58

It is a zip file, it does work, and if that link gives you issues, let me
know and I'll Email it to you. It is a 5.5mb file.

Matt "Ducky" Howe
matthowe@comcast.net
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mhowe41/

Matt K. typed:

I thought that UNNA at least would make the process as simple and as easy as
possible, to ENCOURAGE others to take up programming. Somebody PLEASE send
me a link to a working, simple and easy to unzip, folder of the bare
neccessity Newton SDK and documentation, for God's sake.

Official Newton FAQ: http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/ WikiWikiNewt for all
kinds of articles: http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/
"Traveling on a domestic airline with children on board is like traveling
with a Chihuahua with diarrhea"
Jerry Clavner, a sociology and anthropology professor from Cleveland.
  New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save
big.
"Traveling on a domestic airline with children on board is like traveling
with a Chihuahua with diarrhea"
   Jerry Clavner, a sociology and anthropology professor from Cleveland.

starting at 1&cent;/min.