[NTLK] WTB Wi-Fi card & Serial Dongle for MP2100 UK

From: Michael Bramley <brams_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue May 30 2006 - 11:06:09 EDT

Hi everyone

This is my first post to this list as I have just acquired my first
Newton a MP2100 after wanting one for quite some time as a long time
Mac/NeXT & Be user, I need a Wi-Fi card that supports 128bit
encryption (WaveLAN Gold or compatible OEM) and I could also use a
serial dongle & USB/Serial adaptor (for use with a G4 and a Pismo and
possibly a MacBook Pro), if anybody has these for sale in the UK
please let me know.

Mick Bramley

brams at mac dot com