Re: [NTLK] Help, redux

From: Russell,Allen <Allen.Russell_at_boc.com>
Date: Fri Nov 03 2006 - 15:44:58 EST

There are soup viewers and soup editors available. You probably somehow
scrambled a note, and your Newton doesn't like it. You may be able to find
it and delete the bad note, but it will be tedious work to do that.
A quick look turned up this:
http://www.unna.org/view.php?/utilites/Souped-Up
but I haven't used it. There are other soup editors.

Allen

>Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 07:35 -0800
>From: "R A Parker" <QuadzillaNET@Newted.ORG>
>Subject: Re: [NTLK] Help, redux
>On Thursday, November 2, 2006 at 8:15 pm Steve Trotter wrote:
>> But how does one edit/see/modify/delete files on the memory card? Is
>> there an application,
>> how does one edit/see/modify/delete files on the memory card?
>I think what you're looking for is called the "Extras" application. There
>are some default folders (there) where stuff gets placed; Extensions, Help,
>Storage and so on. You can also create your own folders to organize the
>rest of the stuff. I have folders called Applications (of course), Games,
>Literature, etc. Use the File (folder) icon to organize / delete these
>packages.

The information contained in this email and any attachments may be confidential and is provided solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution, or use of this e-mail, its attachments or any information contained therein is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete this e-mail and any attachments.

No responsibility is accepted for any virus or defect that might arise from opening this e-mail or attachments, whether or not it has been checked by anti-virus software.