Re: [NTLK] Whisky and shaking hands

From: Ryan Raimo <rjraimo_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Oct 01 2006 - 20:40:38 EDT

I can assure you this has been dead for a long time in most places in
the United States. I asked my wife, a surgeon, if she had ever heard
of this and she has never heard of a person doing this before. She
guessed that it probably died somewhere in the sixties. But that's
just a guess. Anyway, I wouldn't be too worried about alcohol
consumption in the operating rooms. I know in her operating room
there's no alcohol involved.
Cheers,

Ryan