[NTLK] List managers, Notion and others

From: <knowtree_at_aloha.com>
Date: Wed Oct 04 2006 - 17:28:55 EDT

Newbie here. To this group, that is. Proud owner of an MP 110 since it
first came out. Recently purchased and awaiting delivery of an MP 2100.

I have this same question posted on Apple's support forum.

When I purchased my 110 I also bought the Notion list manager. Great piece
of software. I want to have the same capability on my new 2100. No need to
move existing data. Is Notion available somewhere? Does anything else work
as well? (I have this lingering memory of tossing out the 3.5" diskette a
couple of years backm when cleaning house.)

Gary Dunn
Honolulu