[NTLK] Anyone bought from 'cityrecycle'?

From: Jon Scordia <jscordia_at_mac.com>
Date: Mon Oct 02 2006 - 15:53:50 EDT

Hi list. I bought an ex US school eMate from an eBay seller called
cityrecycle around 21st August.

Its probably too early to worry about non delivery, as it's coming
from the States to the UK. I waited three months for a bike frame
from Canada a while back.

I'm fairly ebay savvy, have never been ripped off (yet) and all the
usual safeguards are in place.

However this particular eBayer hasn't responded to several requests
for clarification of delivery timescale in over a month. Again not
panicking yet, everyone goes on holiday, has a technical problem,
moves house, has a family crisis...etc, once in a while.

However, I hate sitting around doing nothing, and I appreciate how
close knit the Newton community is...

...so has anyone dealt with this seller and can give me some comfort
(or otherwise?!)

Thanks!

Regards

Jon