Re: [NTLK] What to get next..?

From: Russ Bravo <russbravo_at_lineone.net>
Date: Thu Oct 05 2006 - 02:44:28 EDT

Hi M

Your analysis of UK eBay prices is about right, I'd say.

As to whether to get an eMate or a 2100, that really depends on your
needs ... and your budget!

If you mainly want it for word processing, note taking etc and you'll
be using a keyboard a lot, go for the eMate. If you want to do more
high powered stuff (eg e-mail, wireless etc) go for the 2100.

I don't have any spare units I can sell you at the moment,
unfortunately - although I do have 20mb memory cards :)

All the best

Russ, UK

Protected by www.Spamjab.com {T6wsiLbKNTr8sByOl8}