Re: [NTLK] e-books [was: "Re: OT peace"]

From: Lord Groundhog <LordGroundhog_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Oct 05 2006 - 10:45:52 EDT

~~~ On 2006/10/05 14:05, Victor Rehorst at victor@newtontalk.net wrote ~~~

> Well, that's an easy one. Project Gutenberg has the plain-text file right
> here:
>
> http://www.gutenberg.org/files/71/71.txt
>
> Using the pretty-darn-easy to use Paperback book maker for Newton:
>
> http://misato.chuma.org/paperback/
>
> You can just plug that URL in as the source, give it a title, and the tool
> will return a PKG file for installing on your Newton. Heck, you can even do
> it all from Newt's Cape.

And

~~~ On 2006/10/05 14:32, Woody Smith at woodysmith@comcast.net wrote ~~~

> making your own Newton books isn't too difficult. see wikiwikinewt
> <http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/index.php/MakeNewtonEbooks>
>
> <http://thoreau.eserver.org/civil1.html>
>
> Woody

Wow! NTLK for the win again! Thanks to Victor and Woody. I will be the
happy bunny!

Shalom.
Christian

łAny sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from a NewtonPad.˛
            -- in appreciation of Arthur C. Clarke

http://homepage.mac.com/chodlang1/iMovieTheater16.html
(With thanks to Chod Lang)

Fight Spam! Join EuroCAUCE: http://www.euro.cauce.org/