[NTLK] Ejecting cards

From: Javier Monllor <jmonll2_at_uic.edu>
Date: Thu Oct 05 2006 - 13:10:07 EDT

Hi:
I just received my first set of storage cards for my MP2x00 and
couldn't be happier. I do have a question to which I can't find the
answer on the Newton manual.

Is there a specific way cards should be removed? Right now I press
plastic eject button on the side of the MP and the Newton tells me I
have to reinsert it since one software or another needs the card. I
then reinsert the card and can then remove it. I can't find a place
on the NOS to click "Unmount card" or something so that this doesn't
happen.

I'm pretty sure its really obvious, but not to me at the moment.

Tovi