[NTLK] Possible newton newbie questions

From: Vuk Radic <vuk.radic_at_zg.htnet.hr>
Date: Sat Oct 07 2006 - 19:25:37 EDT

Hi everyone

This is the firs time ever that i am using a maillist, so i hope
everything works out right.

So, i recently decided to look up the newton. Then i found some
reviews of it, and realzed that it is still a great machine. So,
since i am an apple fan, i considered investing into one. But it is
of no use to me if i dont have any way to connect to anything. I have
a G4 powerbook 1.25ghz with the latest OS on it allways. So, here is
what i want my newton to do: connect to powerbook, sync with adress
book and ical, access the wifi network i have (to read email, browse
the net and use ichat or anything similar), and maybe be possible to
do some bluetooth work. i would love if someone could help me out
with this. i would also be greatful if someone could provide me with
an adress where to buy newton except for ebay.

and now a very practical question. if i want to reply to an answer i
get, do i hit reply or reply all in my os x mail.app

thanks for all the help

vuk

P.S. I just remembered a few more questions: can i get gps on my
newton? what is the largest memory i can use for it? thanks