[NTLK] emate questions

From: Aaron <a.cronk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Oct 09 2006 - 17:33:49 EDT

I've been messing around with my emate for a couple of weeks, and I've got a
couple of questions.
1.) When I go to open the lid/screen, it is rather difficult to do, but its
easy close. Do I have a faulty hinge issue, or is it normal?
2.) I upgraded the ram to 4mb and I also bought a 4 mb flash card off eBay.
Is there anyway to copy the files onto the emate and still have them on the
card or do I have to fully transfer the files off of the card and onto the
emate?
3.) Is there anyway to safely remove the flash card without the emate
telling me I have to put the card back in or I run the risk of corrupting
the files on it?
4.) and the flash card I bought for it came with emate files on it, which
included is the WaveLan driver file. I copied over the WaveLAN driver to the
emate so that I could use the WaveLAN Silver card (flashed to gold) to
connect to my home network. When I insert the wireless card, it tells me
that it cannot recognize the card. Am I going about using the card and
driver correctly, or am I missing something?
Thanks in advance for any help,
Aaron