Re: [NTLK] Sync Newton using Sheepshaver

From: Alex Santos <izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl>
Date: Tue Oct 10 2006 - 18:09:54 EDT

One more thing Matt…

Once I select the OK button it mentions the same thing but in
reference to the Printer port. It continues with the launch and I am
only able to choose QUIT or PREFERENCES from the NCU menu.

If I try to negotiate an AppleTalk connection with NCU by initiating
the request to connect from the Newton to an other computer (as the
BasiliskII machine is not seen) the Newton seems to endlessly sit
there Looking for a Mac OS computer.

Alex