Re: [NTLK] [FS]Contemplating an eMate

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed Oct 11 2006 - 01:12:19 EDT

eMate with hinge repair, power adapter and original stylus ... $50 USD
add re-celled battery to emate ... $15 USD
add NewerTech ram upgrade ... $35 USD (not re-soldered but working)
add MicroTech ram upgrade ... $50
add 3Com wired ethernet card ... $5 (necessary drivers installed)

Units have no damage to display, backlights work, minimal noise from
backlight, some case scuffing or inventory marks on bottom.

Shipping is charged at rate given on USPS web site for 5 pound
package plus $2 for supplies.

Please ... respond off list.

Woody