Re: [NTLK] WiFi issues with Newton 2x00

From: Dana W Cook <danacook88_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Oct 11 2006 - 06:23:11 EDT

Paul,

A savior again. As you might surmise, I am quite the novice. Only learning
that which is necessary to be my household SysAdmin. I guess the right
thing to do is read up on wireless security, come up with how to best secure
my network, and then proceed from there. Depending on outcome, etc, I will
follow your advice or set up completely different security protocols.

Again, a savior. I can only hope that I am one day somewhere near as
knowledgeable about the Newt and whatnot as even the 2nd lowest denominator
on this list so that I can help someone in return.

Respectfully,

Dana