[NTLK] Dead MP2K cause?

From: Jeffotos <jeffotos_at_cox.net>
Date: Tue Oct 17 2006 - 12:26:42 EDT

My MP2000 suddenly went blank and won't come back on. It happened
after letting the stock rechargeable battery pack go almost dead, and
after attempting soft resets. I then couldn't get the screen to show
up even after attempted recharging, and even after installing and
charging a brand new battery pack. The screen is blank and no light
comes on when trying to power up.
My question is, would this happen if I inadvertently did a hard
reset? I read the users manual and it says I should still get power,
a screen, etc. I get NOTHING on my MP2K all of a sudden.
If nothing else, I'll try reinstalling the OS when I get time to fire
up my old Mac.
Jeff