Re: [NTLK] eMate and 2100 queries

From: Adriano <adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Oct 23 2006 - 05:36:37 EDT

22/ott/06 Jon Scordia wrote:

> CHARGING: I have a proper 2000 charger. I also have a proper 110
> charger but don't have a charger for the emate. Then I have Adriano's
> NewtUSB charger. Are they all compatible with both the 2(1)00 and the
> eMate?

The MP2x00/eMate charger is capable of 1.2A
while the one sold with MP1x0 can deliver 0.5A

You are one of the few people who received a pre-production unit of
NewtUSB.
It was built in a black plastic case and was able to power the Newton
when using
the included, dedicated accessory. Actual units doesn't have such
capability.

Your NewtUSB can power every MessagePad ever made.

It has exactly the same functionality as NewtAC, as it will use the
current available from any usb port
to preserve the charge on your MessagePad battery, and will make you
able to run Newton
without any battery installed too.

Kind regards,

Adriano