Re: [NTLK] My Proposal for FAQ revision

From: randy on the road <rgore_at_newted.dyndns.org>
Date: Tue Oct 24 2006 - 22:38:02 EDT

Ok Aaran,

If you're coordinating all this, I can do a section (page?) of your
choice. I've been hanging around NTLK for a few years; I'm no expert
but would love to give a little bit back to all who have helped me. If
what you need is someone to check links, redirect links and add
information like maybe from the Wiki, or searching thru' the archives
of this community, I'm your guy. Now, if you need someone creating
tutorials on PCMCIA pinouts, I can't be much help except maybe with
grammar. :-). As long as our deadline isn't tomorrow and is maybe
something more like November 30th, assign me a page.

cheers,

Randy

http://www.yeahwhatshesaid.com/

--
Some folk built like this, some folk built like that
But the way I'm built, you shouldn't call me fat