Re: [NTLK] Rent a coder?

From: Paul Curtis <MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net>
Date: Thu Oct 26 2006 - 08:30:23 EDT

As long as I can do this via the IrDA port. I won't use a serial cable. The
other issue is that not everybody has a dongle for their MP's or the SER-001
so it might behoove you to support the Ir port and/or even support tcpip -
which in my mind would be ideal. This I would pay for, but I certainly
wouldn't go back to the cable/dongle method.
Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Certified Mortgage Planner
Allied Home Mortgage - "You've Got Everything To Gain!"
I do mortgages in all 50 States + Virgin Islands & Guam

(517) 775-6666 Cell (Voice Mail)
(517) 327-4200 Office
(517) 327-4300 Office Facsimile

www.GainEverything.com Advanced Online Application