Re: [NTLK] Rent a coder?

From: matthiasm <mm_at_matthiasm.com>
Date: Thu Oct 26 2006 - 14:03:30 EDT

On Oct 26, 2006, at 7:06 PM, Matt Emson wrote:

> Heh ;-) The ideal machine would be a MacBook (as I already have a Dell
> Latitude C610 and want something light and small), but it might end
> up being
> a used iBook or possibly Powerbook if MacBooks don't improve in
> quality :-/

I'd suggest to sell the Dell and use that money toward a MacPro, or
much better, a MacBook Pro. The MBPro's were upgraded two days ago,
maintaining price. You can then either dual boot OS X and MS Windows,
if you need the full 3D graphics speed in Windows, or run a Virtual
PC, still at full speed, but no 3D acceleration and less RAM.

Very very nice! All your PC Apps wil continue to run and you can go
on developing on the Mac.

   Matthias

----
http://robowerk.com/