Re: [NTLK] Rent a coder?

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Oct 26 2006 - 13:58:08 EDT

On 10/26/06, Matt Emson <memsom@interalpha.co.uk> wrote:
> Tiger (if not already with it.) The pull of the MacBook is INTEL though.
> Being a Windows programmer, I would like to be able to run Windows without
> resorting to virtual PC etc.

Hey Matt,

Thanks for contributing the encouraging thread that we windows users
will be getting a possible Connection App to use with out Newt....
I too would be interested in paying for a working application...
If needed I could possibly provide a Newton to assist with the
development - if that would help you out... contact me off list
regarding this...

> On a dock note - so as not to make this too off topic, I'l look at the
> beginnings of the app over the weekend. However, I'll probably have a hard
> time finding a lot of time over in the short term as my youngest daughter
> has an operation coming up in just over a week. If I can get the basics
> running, it'll be a start anyway ;-)

Well if you'd like to give a little detail or not off list I'd be glad
to pray for your daughter's upcoming operation - that it be quick with
the desired results and a quick recovery too.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung