[NTLK] Wifi and cable ethernet update

From: Steve Trotter <trotter_at_nwinfo.net>
Date: Sat Oct 28 2006 - 19:58:46 EDT

Hello again
I don't know the etiquette about such matters, but I'm pretty pleased
and joy loves company even more than misery.
I finally got Ethernet to work to basilisk on winxp from a 2000/2100.
It's cable only: still trying to get wireless to work.
My success came from reading a previous posting that talked about
installing a network protocol in windows. I had no reference to that
anywhere, but did what the post said and voila.
So next is wireless.
But success is no small thing with windows, so rejoice with me!

Steve