Re: [NTLK] NProject -- Good News, with a proviso...

From: <MKow1234_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat Sep 02 2006 - 00:15:44 EDT

Hello Joe:

I was going to make a special announcement, but since you asked...

We have had success in developing a new applet that will unlock the demo
software.
I just wrote an update to the existing product "Read Me" file. I also
downloaded the software to try it out a bit, and I'm currently reading the user guide
.pdf file. In addition, I am in contact with the original developer, to make
certain that he approves of each step in the process.

We still need to track down the executable files and miscellaneous .dll
files, etc. that allow NProject files to be uploaded to the desktop (PC/Mac) side.
This is a critical component tat we must find, in order to make practical use
of the app. I sent requests to Ronnie Simon (because he sounded like he's
used the software before) and a fellow named Jeremy Bond (he had posted something
about the files some years ago on a Newton developer web site).

***If anybody has access to the executable files for syncing NProject to a
desktop, please contact me ASAP. ***

As soon as I test a bit more and upload the files to a public site, I will
make a more formal announcement.

Matt K.
Detroit, Michigan USA