Re: [NTLK] New hardware platform?

From: Martin Joseph <NT_at_stillnewt.org>
Date: Sat Sep 02 2006 - 00:29:17 EDT

On Sep 1, 2006, at 4:24 PM, Cerebus wrote:

> On 9/1/06, maynard@jmg.com <maynard@jmg.com> wrote:
>
>> As cool as Einstein is, I just don't believe emulation is the
>> way to go.
>
> In the long term? Maybe not. But it *will* keep NOS around when the
> original hardware all finally gives up the ghost, keeping me happy
> until something radically better comes along.

Actually it seems to me that the exciting news this week is it seems
the future of PalmOS is Linux. If this proves to be true, then it
may open the door for many new devices in future that can support
Einstein.

This could be pretty great assuming Einstein is optimized further and
hardware specs continue to go crazy. Especially if we could get over
the few hurdles to make Relativity a real viable option for extending
Newton.

NTK for OSX anyone?

Marty