Re: [NTLK] Questions, questions, questions

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Sat Sep 02 2006 - 01:49:12 EDT

On 9/2/06, Javier Monllor <jmonll2@uic.edu> wrote:
> Going back to the list view was pretty obvious. THANKS !
>
> Can I expect the screen to stand up well to lots of use?

I would protect it. Do a search for NuShield. They work.
Unfortunately, screen protectors mess up a beautiful screen, but after
a month's of wear on them, you are _glad_ it wasn't your screen
getting the abuse. Trust me, you want your Newton to last, get the
protector.

Think of this too. What if you get a piece of grit stuck on your
stylus when it falls? Scratch! Also, your car keys falling on your
open Newton? There are many reasons to use a protector, even if you
are careful. IMO, it's just not worth the risk.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland