Re: [NTLK] Empty slot in an eMate?

From: Richard Clark <thejunkmonger_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Sep 05 2006 - 14:05:11 EDT

I got the pro model and can say it works great, only problem is it
comes with the big tip and i need to buy the smaller ones. Back on
subject why didn't you add the washers to the hinges while you had it
open? Even if they are now lubricated the spring can still slip and
puncture your display cable.

Richard