Re: [NTLK] Disassembly tips

From: Matthew Atkinson <matthewatkinson13_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Sep 05 2006 - 21:20:56 EDT

I understand plastic guitar picks work as well, but haven't used them.
To disassemble my Newton, I bought a jewelers screwdriver set (both phillips
and flathead, all sizes) at the local dollar store. The phillips were good
for the screws, and the flatheads were good for working the case loose and
prying the plugs up.
Matthew