Re: [NTLK] Changing motherboard (plastic tool)

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Sep 07 2006 - 11:38:50 EDT

On 9/7/06, Ulises Gerardo <uice@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Of course you need a Philips screw driver but I for the guys who are doing it for the first time. I thought I would offer something I discovered that would help in the agony.

Yes ;-) I equate the action and sound of opening the back case of the
Newton to the opening of a crab when your eating steamed crabs. By
this you can tell that I'm food deprived at this time.

But I should have noted in my prior post that Anyone who does this a
few times will be an old hand at it very quickly. Of course doing it
as fast as I can do it in not always the way to go.... the sheer agony
of trying to find a small black screw on the floor is a PITD

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung