Re: [NTLK] Questions, questions, questions

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Sep 08 2006 - 09:29:33 EDT

I have never done what you are suggesting but both paths seem
possible and pleasing if properly planned.
The Newton book for the 2100 is about 298x388 pixels (slightly larger
if you use Newt's Cape to create the book and do away with the
border). Images are scrollable.
If the HTML page you create is a mixture of text and images they may
not be displayed as you intend, because Newt's Cape will separate
them to different lines, I think.

I think this has promise, please try and let us know.

Woody