[NTLK] NCU Question (related to BasiliskII)

From: Alex Santos <izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl>
Date: Fri Sep 08 2006 - 13:05:37 EDT

I have BasiliskII running thanks to a download I made here http://
www.splorp.com/newton/faq/newton-faq-software.html, just search the
page for basilisk and you will see the download link, it comes with
NCU installed on a 7.5.5 disk image.

I have subsequently upgraded the System Software to 7.6 but can't
seem to make a connection to the Newton. Any advice or help would be
appreciated.

I am running a stock 2100, it has recently been brain wiped so there
should be no issue on the 2100.

I'm running 10.4.7 on an intel mac and the Newton is connected via a
Keyspan USA28X and I would like to make the connection via the serial
dongle on the Newton.

Any help would be appreciated.

PS I am trying to connect this way as I barely remember NCU, although
there was a better app on the Mac side that Jon Glass once referred
me to. In any case I want to play around with NCU in the hopes it has
more options than what is on the OSX side.

Looking forward to your replies, thanks.

Alex