Re: [NTLK] NCU Question (related to BasiliskII)

From: Frank Gruendel <newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de>
Date: Sun Sep 10 2006 - 19:35:35 EDT

> I have subsequently upgraded the System Software to 7.6 but can't
> seem to make a connection to the Newton. Any advice or help would be
> appreciated.

You need

1) Apple Modem Tool
2) AppleTalk ADSP Tool

Not sure if they are system extensions or control panel items (I think
they
are extensions). System 7.6 will tell you. System extensions must be in
the
Extensions folder of the System you load. Control panel items go, if I
remember
correctly, into the Control Panels folder.

Frank