Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Newton Connection Tools for Windows

From: Andrés Galluzzi <agalluzzi_at_gmx.net>
Date: Tue Sep 12 2006 - 17:14:00 EDT

Marcus:
  I think that ethernet must be supported. That will be done in the final release. I would like to implement most import/export features as simple as drag & drop, when a plug-in enables it. There will be a window where you can drop your files with packages for installation or import/exports, which will stay waiting until you connect your newton and allows the process run.

For downloading/installing MP3 files, I will see what I can do with that. First, I put your request in the feature request list. Also I ask you to send me one of that files that can not be installed to work with it.
(to newton.connection.tools@gmail.com please).

Thank You!

Best,
Andy.