Re: [NTLK] Geeksafe revisited

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Tue Apr 03 2007 - 22:51:10 EDT

On 4/3/2007 10:03 PM, William Pociengel wrote:
> Dan wrote:
>> Well as for importing, it can. There is a version of Geeksafe that uses
>> the code from drag and drop names. You format the Notes with the proper
> Still the MOST important is that it remains rock solid. losing hundreds
> of uid/pwds would be a VBT.

Of course! I was just saying that it is possible to do imports and that
version was stable. Basically it was a extra package that you installed
and you drag text onto it. A new entry was created in geeksafe with the
data you drag and dropped. Similar to DragnDrop Names by Adam Tow.

Any new updates will have to be throughly tested by those that can
easily do backups, just in case something happens during the testing.

-Dan