Re: [NTLK] Note formatting by itself

From: Franco Borgo <francoborgo_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Apr 11 2007 - 20:10:21 EDT

Thank you. You are right.
I use it to add French dictionary. I did not realize Alt.Rec had pref.
Now I can add unknown world to the user dictionnary.

So the outline problem is solve. But after the word is corrected or
add to the dictionary still has is font being change from Fancy to
Casual. I am not sure why.

Is there a way to set note's pref default Font.

Franco