Re: [NTLK] Note formatting by itself

From: Don V. Zahniser <irntooth_at_eznet.net>
Date: Wed Apr 11 2007 - 22:14:32 EDT

On or about 4/11/07, Franco Borgo wrote:

>So the outline problem is solve. But after the word is corrected or
>add to the dictionary still has is font being change from Fancy to
>Casual. I am not sure why.
>
>Is there a way to set note's pref default Font.

You can set the default font in the Styles application. After you
create a note, you can change the default style. Subsequent additions to
the note will use your new font. I am not sure why you are seeing the
corrected words changed. There is a preference for alt.rec.... which
triggers edited words to have altered style like the 'misspelled'
words. I wasn't able to duplicate your symptom by toggling this
preference, but you might want to give it a try.

 - Don

--
Don V. Zahniser