Re: [NTLK] Note formatting by itself

From: Franco Borgo <francoborgo_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Apr 12 2007 - 15:03:12 EDT

Hello again Don,

Now everything is ok. I had play with the other preference in Alt-Rec
(after you told me about its existence :-) )
but, it did not work at first. Now, after a few times toggling it on
and off, everything is ok.
I also set the Style Preference. I am very happy with the result. I
can see word not in the dictionnary as an Outline word and after
correction, the style is set like the all the others word. thank you.

Love my Newton !!!

I found one Storage called Corrector+ even if I do not have the
package installed? I though I had done a complete erase of both
inside and card memory but I guess It did not do it correctly.

I have been ready this list for about a year now and it is my first
post. I usually could find the answer I need with the Search function
but not this time.

I am a big fan of the Newton since the beginning but owner of one
since last year only.

Thank a lots for helping me Don.

Franco