Re: [NTLK] [OT] Update & Need of Programming

From: Mark Ross <markr13_at_verizon.net>
Date: Wed Apr 25 2007 - 14:46:09 EDT

Paul,
Rather than trying to implement and maintain the entire site
yourself, you may consider outsourcing pieces, especially the e-
commerce part. There are many rules required to keep security for
credit card purchases. You can use various inexpensive outside
vendors for this. Please contact me off list if you need more
information.

Mark

--
Mark Ross, Ph.D.