[NTLK] Documents

From: Steven Scotten <splicer_at_paroxysm.com>
Date: Fri Apr 27 2007 - 02:23:46 EDT

So hey, what's the best way to get a document, say a NewtWorks paper,
from an eMate or an MP2000U onto an OS X machine and vice versa? Is
this something I need to do through Classic? looks like the only
thing NewtSync can do (with NewtWorks docs) is dump the NewtWorks
Soup, and I don't know what good that can do.

Besides, NewtSync and I are angry at one another ever since it
overwrote my Mac address book entries with the contents of the
Newton's address book entries, resulting in losing some email
addresses that changed . No big deal, but we're still in the looking
pouty and not speaking phase.

Dear Lord, I'm anthropomorphizing software. This can't be a good
sign....

Steve