Re: [NTLK] Documents

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Fri Apr 27 2007 - 09:46:45 EDT

Well NCU can import or export a document from Newtworks but it only runs
in Classic. I don't know if NCX can or not....ah it looks like it can.
 Give it a try http://homepage.mac.com/simonbell/connection/

As for NewtSync, yes there are many cases of Sync going badly (even on
other newer platforms) which is why you ALWAYS should backup beforehand.
 Even if sync worked for years, I wouldn't trust it. For some reason
when you start to trust it (again even on other newer platforms) is when
they decide to strike heh. Usually though it is not something critical,
just adding several duplicates (at least in general). But as you can
see that is not always the case and you want to do a backup beforehand
and keep a few older backups as well....just in case you find something
missing or changed down the road that restoring a backup is the best way
to fix the problem.

-Dan