Re: [NTLK] Documents

From: William Pociengel <hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu>
Date: Fri Apr 27 2007 - 11:59:24 EDT

Dan wrote:
<snip>
> As for NewtSync, yes there are many cases of Sync going badly (even on
> other newer platforms) which is why you ALWAYS should backup beforehand.

So I wonder if it would be possible for Simons SW to do an autobackup of
the address book prior to doing the sync? Not being a programmer at any
time in recent history (Forth or APL anyone) and having never done
anything on or for the newt ...

Just a thought

William

ps is newton scripting anything like shell scripting? I might have some
transferable skills if that's the case.

--
Special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too
far along a path that you cannot explain anymore.