Re: [NTLK] I am looking for additional storage

From: Wes Loder <mwl2_at_email.psu.edu>
Date: Fri Apr 27 2007 - 11:06:38 EDT

>On Wednesday, April 25, 2007 at 1:33 pm Gary Dunn wrote:
>
>> I am looking for additional storage
> > and have a few questions
>
>> I see a lot of PCMCIA to Compact
>> Flash adaptors on eBay. Do these
>> work?
>
>Yes
>
> >All / some / a few?

I have a couple of these adaptors, but the Newton I have (2000) did
not recognize the compact flash cards I tried. Is there a particular
make or configuration I should look for?

Also, my transfer program (Newten) does not allow any of the MP3
files I have to be highlighted for transfer to the Newton. Anyone
know the solution to this? Thanks, WES LODER

--
Michael Wescott Loder
Campus Librarian