[NTLK] partitioning cards (ATA / Flash)

From: giorgio razzano <gi_ramondo_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon Apr 30 2007 - 03:36:14 EDT

Hi list!
I have a 128MB ATA card which I use with Paul's driver. After using this card for a while I decided (due to slow performance) to partitioning it.
Now, after a couple of days using only a 32 MB (the other 3 aren't mounted) I haven't seen any improvement in the performances.
In my knowledge there are some solutions (smaller partitions, mount only the partition I need, freeze the soups I don't need ...)
What do you suggest to solve this issue?
Thanks
Giorgio