[NTLK] Installing Newton Toolkit on the Mac

From: xp <xp_at_thirring.org>
Date: Thu Aug 02 2007 - 15:52:48 EDT

I've got a Mac emulated by Baselisk II and what I think is Newton Connection
Tools
The only instructions I have are to "drop this in a closed system folder"
Also browsing through the files, there doesn't seem to be any executable
app, everytime I try to open anything I get a message that it can't be
opened because the application that created it can't be found. I'm new to
Macs (beyond the Newton)
I tried putting it in system, but the emulated computer doesn't let anything
go in there.
I'm using OS 7.5
Does anyone know how to install this? Or have a file with instructions?
Thanks.