[NTLK] Newbie net help

From: kevin redding <big_h00pla_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Aug 03 2007 - 04:26:57 EDT

Gents,

I have qwest internet service and a newton 2000. I have a 3C589DTP
card. I have the extensions 3C589, Internet Enabler, Newton Devices,
NHttplib, Newton Internet, NIE internet, NIE localtalk, NIE modem and
serial, NTOX, all on my Newton.

I have Courier, I have DHCP set, I have Megahertz 589DT selected and
no domain name.

The card flashes when its put in and says that it is not recognized
at first but it seems like Courier found it.

I am unable to connect to the net. The thing says initializing DHCP
and then nothing.

What am I missing?

Kevin