Re: [NTLK] 2100 and non-functional PCMCIA slot

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Fri Aug 03 2007 - 04:24:13 EDT

On 8/1/07, Douglas Johnston <douglas.johnston@mac.com> wrote:
> However, I decided to slide a memory card into the top slot
> thereafter, and to my great surprise, it worked!
> technical ability....

Great! All the same, I wouldn't use this slot for removable cards.
Keep your memory card in there, and use the lower slot for the network
and other cards. BTW, the Newton has the capability (in the In/Out
box?) to choose which slot to use with your network cards, etc. You
will want to choose the lower slot for them to help make sure they get
recognized.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland