Re: [NTLK] back in the fold

From: Thomas Hart <those_at_mac.com>
Date: Sun Aug 05 2007 - 14:12:06 EDT

Hey Thanks,
        Got the greek font. Have seen the Great White, and it is nice, but I
was wondering about removal of the rubber coating and prep for paint.
        I recall discussion on the list, form years ago when I still had my
Newtons, about acetone being the best thing for removing the rubber
coating and model paint being the best for repainting. Can anyone
confirm these vaguely recalled tidbits?

Thanks,
Thomas